Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey


Today I celebrate the life of a wonderful man who would have, and should have, turned 42 today. I am blessed to have loved and have been loved by him for the past 8 years. James truly was a remarkable man and he was taken from those who loved him far too soon.

Today I am doing the things he would have done if he was still here to do them. I have gone to see Indiana Jones, had lunch at one of our favorite places and am preparing to slay some plainstriders, since that is pretty much all I can do with World of Warcraft.

I know that James is smiling down on me and giving me the strength to get through this first birthday without him. I know he is smiling down on all of us that were so fortunate to have been a part of his life. Happy birthday Honey. I love you.





No comments: