Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Challenge: 30 posts in 30 days

Another blogger whose blog I follow posted that she had read about posting 30 blogs in 30 days on a blog she follows. She decided to try it. I decided to copy her and try it too. I figure with as much as I love to talk, coming up with something to say every day for a month should be a piece of cake. Plus, I find writing to be very therapeutic and I think it will help to get some of the thoughts jumbling up my mind out of my head.

So, starting tomorrow, my goal is a post a day for the month of May. Yes, I realize there are 31 days in May. I can be an overachiever every now and then.

1 comment:

Sari said...

Aww, darn it I didn't realize May had 31 days! Forget it! LOL

Just kidding. I'm glad you're doing this too. I didn't have access to my laptop for the past 2 days, but I was creating posts in my mind (knowing that Heather would hold me accountable!) and I just posted them.