Thursday, March 4, 2010

Teamwork

One of my co-workers had a project that needed to be done today. It was not one she could finish herself and she couldn't pull the guys in the warehouse away from what they were doing to work on it. So all of us girls in the office, except one who had to answer the phones, trooped out to the warehouse to help her get it done. Working together, it took us a little over an hour to finish it.

I love that I work for a company in which everyone is willing to do things out of their job descriptions to help each other in a pinch. I have not always had this experience so it is a nice change of pace. It was also a nice change of pace to step away from my desk and do something different for a little while. And since it was so cold in the warehouse for the first time in months my office actually felt warm this afternoon!

No comments: