Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dear Fellow Drivers

Dear Fellow Drivers,

I realized long ago that trying to figure out how my little brain works is a lesson in futility. Over the years, I have just come to accept my sense of logic doesn't usually make sense to well, anyone, sometimes myself included. So, maybe it's just because of the way I think that I don't think the following concept is rocket science: I am limited in how fast I can go by how fast the car in front of me is going. In other words, riding my ass is going to do you no good because no matter how close you get to me, the car in front of me is not going to go any faster. Therefore, it is not possible for me to go any faster either. Because quite frankly, I don't care how much of a hurry you are in. I am not going to plow the person in front of me off the road to clear the way for you.

So BACK OFF! (Or change lanes. All the freeways in this area have more than one to choose from. Unless, of course, they are blocked by an accident that was most likely caused by someone like you).

Thanks!
Heather

No comments: