Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wacky Week

This has been a very wacky week that is all out of order.

It started out wrong when I stopped to get coffee on Monday. I just could not sleep Sunday night and knew I couldn't make it through the day without some caffeine. Normally, I can't sleep on Monday and stop for coffee on Tuesday. So, this put me in the mindset that Monday was Tuesday.

Tuesday, I did a Hands on Portland volunteer project at Schoolhouse Supplies. This was a special project I added to the calendar in response to the outpouring of donations Schoolhouse Supplies collected for a school that recently burned down that needed to be sorted and taken to the school the students have been relocated to. I normally do a Hands on Portland project for Schoolhouse Supplies on the 2nd Thursday of the month, so this put me in the mindset that Tuesday was Thursday and Wednesday, therefore, was Friday. Although I think that was really wishful thinking more than anything.

Tonight, I have bunco. This is with my original group that typically plays on Wednesday. I have thought it was Wednesday all day today.

I told a co-worker that my week has gone Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Wednesday so by default that makes tomorrow Monday as that is the only day left. I had to laugh when I was driving home from work and thought about my game plan for tomorrow. I have to leave work early for a therapist appointment-which I usually have on a Monday.

No comments: