Monday, July 13, 2009

This made me giggle

I know that I have a warped sense of humor, but this really struck me as funny.

When I got home today, I was shuffling around some papers on the counter while the dogs were eating their dinner. I came across one of those information sheets that come with prescriptions and saw that it was for Sammy's latest prescription. I had to get it filled at the "people pharmacy," as Dr. S. called it because the vet's office was out. Since I talked it over with the vet, I didn't read the information sheet. So, today when I came across it and saw that it can lessen the effects of birth control pills I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

I know they have to put that on there by law, but I am going to have bigger issues than a potential reaction if my neutered male dog is on the Pill!

1 comment:

Rick said...

That is funny!!!

:-)