Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday night activity

Last week while in the depths of despair, I decided that I needed to start planning Wednesday night activities so I would have something to look forward to during the week. It isn't going to be anything extravagant, just something that gets me out of the house for a couple of hours.

Tonight's activity is bunco. This is my original group that I have been playing with for years, and is in no way associated with the mean group that kicked me out. Bunco is always on a Wednesday with this group, which is part of the reason I chose Wednesday for my mid-week activity. One is already planned for me. I am looking forward to going and hanging out with my girls. Last night, one of my friends who lives near where we are playing called to see if I wanted to come and hang out beforehand and catch up because she couldn't make it last month. She has an adorable son who is almost 2 and who is already such a flirt. Being around him always puts me in a good mood. Hopefully, tonight is one of the nights he likes me. He kind of lost interest after he discovered he couldn't pull my braces off.

So, I am off for some girl talk, Grey's Anatomy analysis (my theory is the finale is going to end with Izzy flatlining while undergoing the "risky procedure"), and if I am lucky, a bunco prize-preferrably in the form of a Starbucks gift card for the venti beverage I will be in desparate need of tomorrow!

No comments: