Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Advent #8: Christmas Cookies

I jumped the gun a little on this by talking about Christmas cookies along with holiday foods. I still haven't decided if I am going to make cookies this year or not, but it isn't looking very promising at this point. I am coming down with a cold and I am pretty sure no one wants to eat cookies with cooties.

I am kind of bummed about this, but at the same time relieved about the possibility of having Sunday, the day I would bake, to do nothing but just chill out with my homedogs. There will be other times to make cookies-this summer I had an arrangement with my neighbors: they mowed my lawn and in exchange, I made them cookies. Maybe if that arrangement continues next summer, I will make them Christmas cookies in July. Hopefully, next Christmas I am back to being my organized self and will be a little more in the spirit to bake.

No comments: