Friday, June 26, 2009

Another mouse story-with a twist

After rocking out for the better part of this afternoon, I was in a pretty good mood when I was getting ready to leave for the day. I went to use the restroom, and as I opened the door, I saw something white scurry past me out of the corner of my eye. We have been having mouse issues at work-the last sighting was yesterday in the warehouse; I have been having issues with them at home too. I did the stupid girl thing-I screamed bloody murder.

My boss was in his office down the hall. "Mouse?" he called out, sounding a little hopeful.

I looked down. "No," I called back sheepishly, "paper towel."

The garbage can is near the door and being that it is Friday, it was full. When I opened the door, it caused one of the paper towels to fly out into the hallway.

On my way out, I passed the owner. He just looked at me and laughed.

I really hope the day comes that I no longer think every slight movement I see is a mouse-and I hope that day comes quickly.

1 comment:

Rick said...

Your story made me laugh!!

Thank you for sharing!!